When I first went vegan I found changing up my skincare and makeup the hardest part. It’s such a minefield when it comes to cosmetics. Some brands don’t always openly admit that they’re not 100% cruelty free so when I find a brand that specifies they’re vegan AND cruelty free – I love to show my support.
SKINTIFIQUE CLEANSER REVIEW
Today I’m going to chat a little bit about this skintifique cleanser review. Skintifique wasn’t really a brand I’d heard of until recently. I had a go at their cleanser. The cleanser is great for removing make-up and traces of metal which I thought was a weird thing to be describing on their bottle until I did a little research for myself. In the last year or so, I’ve become more conscious of what I’m putting on my skin. Once I started using the skintifique cleanser and had a positive result I was a happy girlie. I used it as part of my skin routine. I usually take my makeup off and then use a cleanser. However, this can be used as a 2-in-1. After cleansing, I use an oil if it’s my night time routine or I use a moisturiser in the day. The only draw back with this item was the smell. Then, I figured not smelling of anything can only be a positive. Most companies add a lot of nasties to make your favourite cleansers and skincare smell nice. The cleanser is vegan friendly and cruelty free too so rest assured you can use this product without harming our little friendly friends!
Although the packaging is very simple, I do like the style of it. It makes it easy to match your bathroom if you’re going for that minimalistic look. Not only do they sell cleansers and moisturisers but they also cater for people who suffer from psoriasis and eczema. On their website they feature a skin guide to help you pick the right products for your skin. In other words, they make it easy for you to find a product tailored to your skin type – win, win!
CHRISTMAS GIFT PACKS
If you’re still looking for Christmas presents for your loved ones – why not pick up a gift pack from Skintifique? They have packs designed for all skin types, I specifically like the discovery gift pack. The discovery gift pack is aimed at damaged skin (I mean who doesn’t have damaged skin when the weather is this cold – am I right !?). The Discovery gift pack is priced at £44.99 on Amazon and features:
- A special pack to discover all the benefits from Skintifique’s key products at a great price. Extremely pure compositions (paraben free, fragrance-free, silicone free (dimethicone free), mineral oil free, lanolin free, EDTA free, sulphates free, and phthalates free). It’s great efficacy for dry sensitive allergic or damage skin. This pack includes:
- The HYDRATING GEL PLUS HS for an intense and long-lasting moisturising and soothing relief of dry sensitive or even damaged skin (eczema psoriasis…)
- The PROTECTIVE CREAM HPS to protect skin from metal exposure such as Nickel Chromium or Cobalt contained in many usual items. This cream lets the skin breathe.
- The MOISTURIZING LOTION HP for a safe and efficient daily body moisturiser. It preserves skin from pollution and irritant metals such as Nickel Chromium or Cobalt.
- The CLEANSER P a very pure micellar water for gentle and efficient cleansing. It also removes makeup impurities and pollution (for example metal irritants such as Nickel Chromium Cobalt).
Have you tried Skintifique yet? What’s your skincare routine at the minute?